| The Palms
Calabash is a luxury villa on a grand scale spread over two floors and offering really spacious accommodation for parties of up to 8 guests. There are fabulous views of the surrounding hills to the sides of the villa and a spectacular panoramic vista across the Caribbean to the front.
The upper floor consists of a large living area and fully fitted kitchen; the master bedroom with queen size bed, a french door leading to the veranda, and an en-suite shower room; a further queen size bedroom with veranda access and guest bathroom; and a utility/laundry room. Double doors from the living room lead to a large covered external veranda and wrap round gallery with dining set for 8 and plenty of occasional seating.
There is an external staircase and an internal spiral staircase to the lower floor. Here there is a day room with its own kitchen area, a twin bedroom and a queen size bedroom, both with en-suite shower rooms. The lower floor rooms open on to the large sundeck with swimming pool, plenty of sun loungers, a barbecue and a shower room with WC.
There is private parking for up to 4 cars on the driveway at the rear of the villa.
It should be noted that car hire is strongly recommended for stays at Calabash.
FACILITIES AT A GLANCE
- Full size swimming pool set in attractive sundeck
- Laundry with washer and dryer, iron and ironing board
- Dishwasher, microwave, gas oven and hob, large fridge/freezer
- Wireless Internet access
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Two safety deposit boxes
- Gas ignition charcoal barbeque
- Cable TV, DVD player, hi-fi system with ipod docking system
- DVD and paperback libraries
- Local mobile telephone provided (pay-as-you-go)