Lakeside 2 is a new 3-bedroom villas at The Palms, set on the banks of the Darkwood Lake in a delightful valley location with panoramic views over Darkwood Beach. The valley is peaceful and serene and surrounded by dramatic mountain peaks. Darkwood is an idyllic and very scenic beach, an island favourite and certainly one of the most photographed beaches in the Caribbean.
Two villas share a fully landscaped tropical garden of 1/3 acre with large swimming pool and sun deck area. The homes are meticulously built using construction methods and materials resistant to fire, termites, fungus, rot, and offering the best protection against weather and environmental risks.
• Spacious living areas of 1471 square feet including covered verandah.
• Fully fitted kitchen with oven, hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, and dishwasher.
• Utility room with clothes washer and dryer.
• Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout.
• All services and utilities provided – power, cable TV, broadband Internet.
• Backup water cistern holding 18,000 gallons.
The Palms is just a few minutes drive from Jolly Harbour, bars, restaurants, shops and other beaches.
Lakeside 1 has been constructed and has entered the rental market.
Simply fill in the form below and one of our representatives will get back to you as soon as possible.