Planters Place are four luxurious, fully-furnished 1-bedroom apartments at The Palms, set on a wooded hillside in a delightful valley location with panoramic views over Darkwood Beach. The valley is peaceful and serene and surrounded by dramatic mountain peaks. Darkwood is an idyllic and very scenic beach, an island favourite and certainly one of the most photographed beaches in the Caribbean.
Each apartment has a spacious en-suite bedroom, living room, kitchen and laundry room. Patio doors lead out to a large private balcony. The apartments share a generously sized swimming pool with ample deck space for loungers and are set in a fully landscaped tropical garden of 1/2 acre.
The homes are meticulously built using construction methods and materials resistant to fire, termites, fungus, rot, and offering the best protection against weather and environmental risks.
• Spacious living areas of 700 square feet including covered verandah.
• Fully fitted kitchen with oven, hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, and dishwasher.
• Utility room with clothes washer and dryer.
• Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout.
• All services and utilities provided – power, cable TV, broadband Internet.
Planters Place is just a few minutes drive to Jolly Harbour, bars, restaurants, shops and other beaches.
Planters Place is approved under the Government’s Citizenship by Investment Programme, entitling buyers to apply for an Antigua and Barbuda passport.
Simply fill in the form below and one of our representatives will get back to you as soon as possible.